Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment 2013 www.bis.org.in - Apply online
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) , statutory body under the administrative control of Govt. of India, invites Online applications from young and talented professionals for filling up of the
198 vacancies of Assistant, Junior Translator, LDC, Jr Stenographer, Stenographer and Technical Asst Posts. Interested Candidates have to apply online before 17th May, 2013. Further detailed information of BIS Recruitment 2013 is mention below.
Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 198
Name of posts :
1. Assistant: 17 posts
2. Junior Translator (Hindi): 02 posts
3. Lower Division Clerk: 46 posts
4. Junior Stenographer: 21 posts
5. Stenographer: 15 posts
6. Technical Asst (Lab) Chemical: 33 posts
7. Technical Asst (Lab) Mechanical: 35 posts
8. Technical Asst (Lab) Electrical: 22 posts
9. Technical Asst (Lab) Microbiology: 07 posts
Eligibility Criteria for BIS Recruitment 2013 :
Age Limit :
1. For post no. 1 & 5 : Candidates age should be between 18 yrs to 30 yrs.
2. For remaining post : Candidates age should be between 18 yrs to 27 yrs as on 31-03-2013.
Educational Qualification :
1. For post no.1 : Candidates must have any Degree.
2. For post no. 2 : Candidates must have Master’s Degree in Hindi/ English with English/Hindi as a subject.
3. For remaining post : Kindly read the official notification.
Application Fee :
1. For post no. 1,2,5 to 9 : Candidates need to pay Rs. 535/-.
2. For remaining post : Candidates need to pay Rs. 385/-.
3. SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates and existing departmental candidates of BIS are not required to pay any fees.
Selection process : Selection will be made on the basis of Skill test/interview.
How to Apply : Initially candidates have to keep scanned photograph and signature while going to Apply Online. now , candidates have to log on to www.bis.org.in for filling online application form.kindly fill the online application form and DD details carefully.
Important dates :
Online registration starts from : 27-04-2013
Online registration will close on : 17-05-2013
Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India: 21-05-2013
Last date for completion of Step-2 of Online registration : 24-05-2013
Click here to get Full Advt details.
Click Here to Apply Online .